One of the perks of living in or traveling through the Lehigh Valley is the number of radio stations available to pick up your mood and put a dance in your step. With 15 FM radio stations from Allentown to Easton, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- WDIY 88.1 FM – Lehigh Valley Community Public Radio serving Easton and Phillipsburg. Visit their website to become a member and receive exclusive member benefits.
- WBYO 88.9 FM – The Word FM-Positive Hit Radio. Serving Sellersville with Christian and Contemporary music.
- WJCS 89.3 FM – Your station for religious inspiration in Allentown.
- WWPJ 89.5 FM – Mercer County Community College’s Classical Radio Station serving Pen Argyl.
- WESS 90.3 FM – East Stroudsburg University College Radio serving East Stroudsburg.
- WXLV 90.3 FM – Lehigh Carbon Community College Radio serving Schnecksville.
- WLVR 91.3 FM – Lehigh University College Radio serving Bethlehem.
- WMUH 91.7 FM – Muhlenburg College Radio serving Allentown.
- WBMR 91.7 FM – Religious Radio Station serving Telford.
- WSBG 93.5 FM – The Pocono’s Rockin Hits serving Stroudsburg.
- WZZO 95.1 FM – The Valley’s Rock Station serving Bethlehem. Check out the list of upcoming Lehigh Valley Concerts provided by WZZO.
- WCTO 96.1 FM – CAT Country, continuous Country favorites serving Easton.
- WODE 99.9 FM – The Valley’s Classic Hit Station, the HAWK. Classic hits without the Hard Rock, serving Easton.
- WLEV 100.7 FM – Soft Rock with less talk in the Lehigh Valley playing adult contemporary music for Allentown.
- WAEB 104.1 FM – B104, Hits of the 80’s, 90’s, and Now, serving Allentown. Sign up to become a BVIP member and receive exclusive extras you won’t hear on the radio.
What is your favorite Lehigh Valley Radio Station?
Why Choose Our Team?
Each member of the team is an expert in their area and contributes to the synergy. Our well tested systems will smooth the way from starting line to contract dotted line. Contact us for Real Estate services that exceed your expectations and help you achieve your home buying and selling goals.